Tuesday, June 14, 2011





"Build it up West Virginia" has arrived to volunteer there help at the


Whipple Company Store & Museum. This group of young adults are working hard unloading,unpacking,and unraveling a massive amount of goods,stuff,junk,worthy and un-worthy artifacts contained within the basement walls of the 1890 company store. This is a project that would not have been possible this year had it not been for the dedication of these hard working adults. They come with all the energy to work hard and work hard they do. They camp on site, plan and cook there own meals, clean up after themselves and entertain us with educated conversation, music and laughter. It restores your faith in our future generation of young people . They have accomplished so much in just 2 days. This group is wonderful.

1 comment:

Mike Hazelwood said...

It's about time that basement got some attention. You might find a few hidden closets with skeletons in them, under all that stuff. The basement activity should stir up the "other" residents, making the Full Moon Tour a good one. I wish I still had the time to spend there, that I once had. I do however, have a couple new toys I'd like to try out there, sometime soon ....Mike

So glad your here!

This is a great place to share about things going on in my world. I have had some wonderful experiences in my company store days and would like to share them. I also am having some fantastic experiences now with my new family and friends. I am getting a face lift and having lots of visitors.
Check back often and share my happenings.

Whipple


Search This Blog

Couldn't say it any better*****

Couldn't say it any better*****
MY HOME

One more reason to Blog