Thursday, August 19, 2010


Lots of important folks came to visit me on Tuesday. I suppose they are trying to figure out a good way to save my bones. The people that take care of me have a lot of work to do. They need to try to forget about what I am and move me into the future of what I can be. I over heard the "important" people talking about all my space and what could be done in these spaces. They had alot of good ideas but means big changes for me. I reckon i'm a bit nervous. I believe these good folks have my best interest at heart, but I ain't to sure I'm up for the challenge of changing who I am to what they think I can be. Of course a new roof would mean I'd be a bit dryer . A purty coat of white paint would make me look happier. I think these ideas are all good, but a bit scary. I am expecting a group of students from a university to come out soon and inspect my roof and assess all my damaged parts. I am lookin forward to them finding all the things that need fixin when a building is 121 yrs old. Well, I sure could use some suggestions on what ya'll think should happen here. I sure plan on stayin around awhile. I'll keep you updated..

See ya in the funny papers.......Whipple

No comments:

So glad your here!

This is a great place to share about things going on in my world. I have had some wonderful experiences in my company store days and would like to share them. I also am having some fantastic experiences now with my new family and friends. I am getting a face lift and having lots of visitors.
Check back often and share my happenings.

Whipple


Search This Blog

Couldn't say it any better*****

Couldn't say it any better*****
MY HOME

One more reason to Blog