Monday, February 02, 2009



Hi all




Its February already and its been along time since I posted anything here.. a lot of good things are happening and I would like to share them with ya'll.


I was wondering if everyone is holding to those New Year resolutions.. Most people I over hear talking say they don't make them because they are to hard to keep..


Well I made a few for this year..


Number 1:No more feeling sorry for the pigeons. They are ruining my good looks, and making my roof looks all spotty. We know how they do that! So this year I have to find them a new place to live.


Number 2:I am going to post on my blog often to keep everyone aware of what is happening to me.. I have a lot of things going on inside my walls you won't want to miss.


Number 3:I want to share stories about my life and the way times have changed.....


What are some of your resolutions?

1 comment:

TSL said...

Very interesting blog. I hope you all are enjoying yourselves, it appears you are. so glad for new life into old, but not forgotten, it is as it should be. Kudos to you all.

So glad your here!

This is a great place to share about things going on in my world. I have had some wonderful experiences in my company store days and would like to share them. I also am having some fantastic experiences now with my new family and friends. I am getting a face lift and having lots of visitors.
Check back often and share my happenings.

Whipple


Search This Blog

Couldn't say it any better*****

Couldn't say it any better*****
MY HOME

One more reason to Blog