Friday, April 08, 2011






Day 3: Getting off to a late start. The clearing hasn't been completed as of yet and the weather was not our friend this morning.. The day did turn out to be a good one and we managed to get some work done.. Our Archaeologist explain some of the equiptment to us. We started on setting markers and mapping out the ground. Although some clearing is still left to do and the brush is still being hauled off it has been fun to start on some different aspects of this project.

FYI: We learned today why some folks spell the word differently.

ARCHAEOLOGY and ARCHEOLOGY. They are both correct But why the different spelling?????

No comments:

So glad your here!

This is a great place to share about things going on in my world. I have had some wonderful experiences in my company store days and would like to share them. I also am having some fantastic experiences now with my new family and friends. I am getting a face lift and having lots of visitors.
Check back often and share my happenings.

Whipple


Search This Blog

Couldn't say it any better*****

Couldn't say it any better*****
MY HOME

One more reason to Blog