Friday, April 02, 2010





The freight room! This is the door you will enter off the front porch. As you tour through you will notice a great deal of water damage and neglect.
The 100 yrs plus have taken its toll on the ol place. We are in serious need of a roof. If you know of anyone who like to offer help for the roof. Please refer them to our website. www.whipplecompanystore.com.
The displays are set up for hands on. When you are in the company store museum we do allow the handling of many of the items. Hands on history is so much easier to retain and so much more fun.
We will continue on day 2 in the freight room .

No comments:

So glad your here!

This is a great place to share about things going on in my world. I have had some wonderful experiences in my company store days and would like to share them. I also am having some fantastic experiences now with my new family and friends. I am getting a face lift and having lots of visitors.
Check back often and share my happenings.

Whipple


Search This Blog

Couldn't say it any better*****

Couldn't say it any better*****
MY HOME

One more reason to Blog