Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring is in the Air. YAY! I am looking real run down after the long cold winter. But I am going to be magnificent once again, as many people are looking at me and wanting me to be handsome.

My old bones have been creaking and I believe the water is running in my basement. I am potty trained, and have been for about 95 years so I can only think that a water pipe may have sprung a leak. It happens!

It is looking more and more like my owners are looking toward a black tin roof to place upon my head. WOW won't I look smart. Now you have to admit that it will be better to place a black tin roof on me to keep me safe for 50 more years, than a rolled roof that will have to be replaced every 8 years. I am preservations biggest fan, but I must admit those nails and hammers beating on me every day is getting to be a bit painful.
My people say they need more help to be able to afford the tin roof. Money is the factor. I can't understand what all the fuss is about. Everybody likes me, they can see how sad and sickly I'm becoming. People also are very generous, So I've decide to just ask everybody to help me out a little. I am old, but have many years left if I can keep the wind and rain from wearing me down. Won't you please help out a little by sending me a check or money order for any amount to,
Whipple Company Store P.O.Box 150, Scarbro, WV. 25917
Now if your a little shy about sending money to help me out just look at me on my website and you will get a better idea of how uncomfortable I am with all the holes in my roof.

I don't chat to much off this blog, but you can come a hear me moan and groan from years of neglect. My people will be happy to answer any questions and write you a tax deductible receipt for your generosity. 304 465-0331

Well enough for now. I want to share my apple blossoms in spring with you They smell so nice
with the aroma coming through my siding. Well till next time... Enjoy the Sun.
Just me, Whipple

No comments:

So glad your here!

This is a great place to share about things going on in my world. I have had some wonderful experiences in my company store days and would like to share them. I also am having some fantastic experiences now with my new family and friends. I am getting a face lift and having lots of visitors.
Check back often and share my happenings.

Whipple


Search This Blog

Couldn't say it any better*****

Couldn't say it any better*****
MY HOME

One more reason to Blog