Thursday, March 12, 2009

Its been a beautiful day here in Florida where we are spending some winter days looking forward to our return to West Virginia the company store and museum. Plans are in the works to re-due the ceiling in the 3rd floor ballroom, and to inventory and clean the print room in the basement. Lots of events are scheduled for the store and museum. The gift shop will get some much needed inventory, as well as a tea room added. The museum has a quilt show challenge in the works and Our annual Gala is sure to be a Hit. Our Victory garden will be mapped out and planted. This should be alot of fun.

This twilight photo was taken by a West Virginia local, George Bragg. A very talented, and gifted photographer. We have some very nice photos done in the evening light. All of them beautiful. I especially like how the light reflects on this photo, highlighting what has come to be known as Ellie's room. More on Ellie's room next time .............

No comments:

So glad your here!

This is a great place to share about things going on in my world. I have had some wonderful experiences in my company store days and would like to share them. I also am having some fantastic experiences now with my new family and friends. I am getting a face lift and having lots of visitors.
Check back often and share my happenings.

Whipple


Search This Blog

Couldn't say it any better*****

Couldn't say it any better*****
MY HOME

One more reason to Blog