Saturday, June 28, 2008




Hi everyone, I'm back!, It has been awhile since I posted here.. so much has been going on in this place . I am open to the public and can be viewed by all that would like to take a tour. Lots of people show up and want to see inside my 118 yr old doors. its so exciting.


Chuck, Joy, Victor or Chrissy can take you touring through and tell you great things about me, and explain lots about my unique structure.


Joy has a computer that is working better, So Check back and see what she tells you about me in the future. My people are adding a gift shop. Charlotte can show you lots of new things we have added. This is a picture of one of the new t-shirts. This is me in the 1930's .

I hope you can visit soon

Whipple

No comments:

So glad your here!

This is a great place to share about things going on in my world. I have had some wonderful experiences in my company store days and would like to share them. I also am having some fantastic experiences now with my new family and friends. I am getting a face lift and having lots of visitors.
Check back often and share my happenings.

Whipple


Search This Blog

Couldn't say it any better*****

Couldn't say it any better*****
MY HOME

One more reason to Blog