Thursday, April 07, 2011




Dear all,


We had another good day at the Whipple Store, it was very productive and we made a lot of headway in clearing the area we will be surveying.

A little bit more needs done, and so we will be doing some of that in the morning.

In the afternoon, we will be starting the topographic survey. Tomorrow's activity will consist of laying in the fundamental elements for the topographic survey.


For those of you interested in surveying, this will provide a basic understanding of the principles of survey work. We will be using a high tech layer surveying device that I got from Berkeley, it is top of the line so it should be a great opportunity to learn a valuable skill (i.e - we will be shooting lasers, much fun to be had). Lunch will be provided. If it is raining, we can still do some of the work in the morning. In the afternoon, we can have an archaeological instruction session in the Whipple Store and do some of the survey work.


Okay, hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow!

Whipple

No comments:

So glad your here!

This is a great place to share about things going on in my world. I have had some wonderful experiences in my company store days and would like to share them. I also am having some fantastic experiences now with my new family and friends. I am getting a face lift and having lots of visitors.
Check back often and share my happenings.

Whipple


Search This Blog

Couldn't say it any better*****

Couldn't say it any better*****
MY HOME

One more reason to Blog